- Capacitor Thermal Protection: The capacitor thermal protection first implemented in the MAX10 will effectively protect capacitors from diaelectric failure causing irreversible damage to the ESC due to overload.
- Motor Thermal Protection circuit (in Sensorless Mode): When pairing the MAX10 with a Hobbywing matching motor (i.e. EzRun 3652/3660 G2 motor), the temperature sensor cable on the ESC will monitor the motor temperature and protect the motor from irreversible damage due to overheating in real time.
- High Reliability & Durability: Built with high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the MAX10 is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most extreme racing applications, but it is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
- Super Internal BEC: The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows the use of various high voltage servo
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions: The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the MAX10 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or debris.
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch: The MAX10 features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Regular Firmware Updates Free of Charge: You can upgrade the MAX10 with the Hobbywing WiFi/USB LINK software, a WiFi module/ LED or LCD program box and a smartphone/laptop. Hobbywing updates its ESC firmware regularly giving you upgraded features more often when available.
3652SL Motor Features:
- Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet “staggered pole” rotor (Hobbywing-patented) with low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners.
- Built-in temperature sensor and sensor port protect the motor from damage due to overheat when pairing EZRUN 3652 G2 with a EZRUN MAX10 SCT ESC.
- O-ring seal fitted between the front end bell and motor case isolates screw holes from inner parts to prevent liquid or dust from getting inside and protect motor from damage.
- Special design implemented by the motor case (the end attaches to the front end bell) isolates inner coils from outside to protect winding from being damaged by overlong screws.
- Special technology for temperature control implemented by this motor guarantees less heat more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%).
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- Rebuild-able design (partially rebuild-able) for routine maintenance effectively prolongs the motor life and raises the motor efficiency.
- Excellent match between EZRUN 3652 G2 with EZRUN MAX10 SCT guarantees users large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band.