- Chassis: Full tube composite chassis
- Drive: Four wheel with locked differentials and offset pumpkin for more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle, AR60 OCP-Axle constructed from high strength, low flex composite material, axle tubes are reinforced and beefed up with a boxed-in axle truss to distribute stress over a larger area
- Radio: AX-3 2.4GHz 2-channel with steering and throttle trim and reverse
- ESC: AE-2 with LiPo cutoff, drag brake, Tamiya connector, and is programmable with the Castle Link programmer (not included)
- Motor: 20 turn
- Body: Officially licensed Jeep Wrangler body with Poison Spyder graphics
- Battery Tray: Sized for standard stick pack and LiPo packs up to 1.8×5.9×1.1″ (47x150x28mm) in size
- Suspension: True four link
- Shocks: Composite body
- Wheels: Officially licensed Trail Ready HD series beadlock, wheels mount to any Axial Wraith, AX10 Ridgecrest or SCX10
- Tires: BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX
TRAIL READY HD SERIES IFD BEADLOCK WHEELS
Officially licensed Trail Ready HD Series beadlock wheels dressed in an aggressive all black style are easy to assemble and they work with most 2.2 tires. The hub design allows this wheel to mount to any Wraith, AX10 Ridgecrest or SCX10. The IFD (Interchangeable Face Design) wheel system makes it easy to dress it up with a new look.
- Three piece beadlock design
- Plastic hub adapter eliminates the need for an aluminum hex hub
- Adjustable breather holes for fine tuning tire performance
- Compatible with most 2.2 tires
- Easy six screw disassembly
ADJUSTABLE BREATHER HOLE DESIGN
The wheel design allows you to vary the amount of air passing through the breather holes. You can select between having one, two or three open holes (two, four or six total) by rotating the inner (beadlock) ring. The position is locked with reassembly.
BFGOODRICH KRAWLER T/A KX TIRES
Officially licensed BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires! In the full-size offroad world, they are the winner of more rock-crawling championships than all other tires combined (Race spec tire, Years 2004 through 2008). The Axial version captures the same aggressive look you’ve been waiting for.
The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design which is optimized to reduce axle steer and to have the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
EASY DIFF ACCESS
A locked differential will provide the most positive wheel traction in all off-road environments and conditions. The locked differential also provides less maintenance over oil-filled or silicone based differentials. Easily serviced by removing four screws to gain access for maintenance, rebuilding and performance tuning.
AE-2 ESC WITH DRAG BRAKE
The Axial AE-2 ESC was developed in partnership with Castle Creations and features LiPo cutoff, drag brake for tough crawling situations, a Tamiya style plug connector and is programmable via Castle Link (Castle Link not included).
PROTECTIVE TRANSMISSION COVER
Helps keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear for a quiet and efficient drive train.
Allows the motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain allowing the transmission to slip in hard binds.
PROTECTIVE ELECTRONICS BOX
Designed to protect the electronics from some serious off-road dust and debris.
PERFORMANCE COMPETITION SHOCKS
Axial competition shocks feature threaded shock bodies for tuning and easy pre-load adjustment, 3.5mm shock shafts for reduced lateral movement, silicone diaphragms for a more consistent feel and silicone bushings to prevent binding. These shocks are also upgradable with a variety of aluminum options to further increase suspension performance.
AR60 OCP-AXLE OFF CENTER PUMPKIN DESIGN
Locked differentials provide better rock crawling capabilities and the offset pumpkin gives you more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle. The rear axle has been shaved of any unnecessary items to achieve as much ground clearance as possible by removing steering linkages that normally stick down causing clearance issues. To spread stress load, the AR60 OCP-Axle tubes are beefed up with boxed-in sections starting on the pumpkin side past the center of axle. The AR60 OCP-Axle is fabricated with pick-up points for a 4-Link Suspension in conjunction with the geometry specifications. The AR60 OCP-Axle is constructed from high strength composite material, more expensive than standard glass filled nylon. The properties of the composite material has a low material flex rate similar to glass filled nylon, but not as brittle.
FULL TUBE FRAME COMPOSITE CHASSIS
The most realistic high strength composite tube frame chassis. Based on the Night Stalker II Chassis built by Jake Hallenbeck. Our high strength composite plastic is impact resistant to help protect the Wraith from crash damage.
Conveniently located under the dash.
Tear up the terrain, be it flat out desert, rocky roads or crawling! Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plug’n’go! The design allows for optional 550 size motors to fit as well.
RTR Jeep Wrangler Wraith-Poison Spyder with 2.4GHz Radio, Motor, ESC, and Instructions
Wheelbase: 13.98″ (355mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.8″ (71.6mm)
Height: 9.1″ (232mm)
Width: 11.22″ (285mm)
Length: 19.25″ (489mm)
Weight: 5.45lbs (2.47kg)
7.4V Lipo Battery Pack and Charger
AA batteries for transmitter