This is HPI Racing RS4 Sport 3 Drift Team Worthhouse Nissan S15 1/10 RTR 4WD Drift Car w/ 2.4GHz Radio. The RS4 Sport 3 drift range with the help of arguably the most successful pro drift driver in recent memory, Irish racer James Deane! His Worthouse Drift Nissan S15 has been a major shake-up to the top ranks of the Formula D competition, and we’re proud to work with him and his team to release this drift-ready replica of his 3 time championship-winning car!
The tunable suspension of the RS4 Sport 3 lets you tweak and tune to your heart’s content, so you can be your own drift car mechanic, or you can just run with the standard settings – they’re preset to be great on all driving surfaces! The RS4 Sport 3 package is fully built, painted and detailed right out of the box, and ships with a realistic steering wheel style 2.4GHz radio system – all you have to do is plug in the included batteries for easy drift action!
The Nissan S15 Silvia is one of the most popular cars chosen to build into a drift racer, thanks to a finely tuned rear-wheel drive chassis and huge amount of aftermarket tuning potential to its engine and drivetrain. With our officially licensed replica body, it’s easy to turn the RS4 Sport 3 into a realistic drift racer!
Our Nissan S15 body features James Deane’s official Worthhouse Drift Team race livery, from its front splitter all the way to the back bumper. It’s pre-painted and detailed to look just like the Formula D champ’s real ride straight out of the box!
Finishing off the car is a complete set of brand new replica 7Twenty wheels in a cool silver finish, each one wrapped with official replica Falken Azenis RT615 T-Drift Tires. These low-profile drift-specific tires are made for high-performance, realistic drift action at 1/10th scale! With a super stiff, hard plastic construction, HPI drift tires are the ideal way to get drifting quickly and easily.
It’s easy to replicate both cars on the Worthouse drift team, too: alternate stickers included in every kit allow you to turn your RS4 Sport 3 into a replica of James’ teammate, Piotr Wiecek! Whichever driver you choose to race as, with a full set of sponsor logos adorning the car (including HPI Racing logos!) it’s an instant head-turner!
- Nissan S15 body features the Team Worthouse Livery
- RS4 Sport 3 chassis design
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run: just plug in and drive
- Fully enclosed 4WD shaft drive
- HPI Firebolt 15-turn motor installed
- Encased pinion & spur gear
- Sealed metal gear diffs capable of handling brushless power
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with steering wheel radio
- Waterproof SC-3SWP2 speed controller
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & up to 7-cell NiMH Battery position is adjustable for extra traction or increased steering
- Thick hook-and-loop strap holds battery in place
- Enclosed receiver case protects from the elements
- Double-wishbone suspension design
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers
- Complete set of ball bearings
- Option parts available include: carbon fiber shock towers, universal dogbones, aluminum shocks and more
- HPI Racing RS4 Sport 3 Drift Team Worthhouse Nissan S15 1/10 RTR 4WD Drift Car w/ 2.4GHz Radio (1 set)